Transtelligent is from the prefix "Trans" and root "telligent".
- "Trans" is a Latin noun or prefix meaning "across" and/or "beyond".
- "telligent" derives from the word "intelligence".
"Intelligence" derives from the Latin verb intellegere;
per that rationale, "understanding" (intelligence) is different from being "smart" (capable of adapting to the environment).
- "Transtelligent" is therefore something across and/or beyond intelligent.
- Example 1: Our solutions are Transtelligent, not merely intelligent.
- Example 2: Using Transtelligent solutions is a smart idea.
Transtelligent, our company name, is sometimes mis-spelled. Common mis-spellings include:
All of the following words and symbols are registered trademarks of Transtelligent Corporation:
- Transtelligent logo.
All rights reserved.